Website Accessibility Statement
This website is run by NU Hospital Group. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. This accessibility statement describes how the website meet the requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, known accessibility issues and how to report any issues with the accessibility of this website to us at NU Hospital Group so that we can rectify it.
How accessible is this website?
We know that some parts of this website are not fully accessible, but we continuously work to improve the accessibility.
What to do if you cannot use parts of this website
If you need information from nusjukvarden.se that are not accessible to you, please notify us that you need the information in a different format whether it is large print, audio recording, braille or other.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting the accessibility requirements, please notify us what the issue is so that we can rectify it.
Leave feedback (Observe! This page is in Swedish.)
Contact the Supervisory authority
The Agency for Digital Government, DIGG, is responsible for overseeing that the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines are being followed. If you are not happy with how we handle your feedback you can file a complaint with the Agency for Digital Government.
Contact the Agency (Observe! This page is in Swedish.)
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. Non-accessible content is listed below. Known accessibility issues are continuously rectified.
Flaws regarding written information, pictures, and documents
- There are pictures and charts that do not have Image Alt Text.
- There are pictures of written information that do not have Image Alt Text.
- There are written information, components and graphics that have low to no contrast.
- Some films do not have subtitles.
- Existing films do not have visual interpretation.
- There are documents that cannot be read by screen-reading tools.
- There is written information that is in the wrong format which makes it hard to read with screen-reading tools. One example is wrong types of headings.
- There are paragraphs where the language is not automatically clarified.
- Some links do not have a clear definition of their intended purpose.
Sections with coding deficiencies that makes navigating with screen-reading tools more difficult
- There are sections that do not have guiding texts or labels which makes it more difficult for users with screen-reading tools.
- There are sections that do not have a clear keyboard focus. This makes it more difficult to see that which is highlighted.
- There are sections that are difficult to navigate with a keyboard.
- There are times when the changing of a components value result in the page re-loading without warning.
- There are components with the same function which are not mentioned consistently.
- In some forms incorrectly filled fields are not indicated which makes it difficult for users with screen-reading tools.
- There are coding deficiencies making it difficult using screen-reading tools on some sections of our website, for example when filling out a form.
- There are input fields where the purpose of the field is not clear enough for the screen-reading tool.
- Pop-up content can be difficult to identify with a screen-reading tool.
- There are some functions where a click cannot be reversed.
How have we tested this website?
Internal expertise and automatic tests perform regular controls of the accessibility of nusjukvarden.se.
The latest evaluation was September 18, 2020.
The website was launched autumn 2016.
This accessibility statement was last updated September 21, 2020.
This accessibility statement was translated to English November 19, 2021.